Dupatta - 03262270
Pickup available at Hillcroft - Houston, TX
Usually ready in 2 hours
Dupatta Fabric: Chiffon
* String & Thread retails all Original brands products and all dresses / tops are stitched as shown in picture unless stated otherwise.
* String & Thread does not sell any unstitched item(s)
* Any Unstitched collection item(s) are premiumly stitched by String & Thread; and have extra fabric inside to alter the item(s) one size up or down.
* Colors may be slightly different of the actual product due to various lighting at the photo-shoot settings
*Accessories shown in the brand image may be different in design than on actual dress as none of the accessories are provided by the brand.
Exchange / Returns Policies (Updated March 2023)
Online / In-store Return Policies
- Air shipment orders placed by 3pm CST be processed the same day, all ground orders may have up to 24-48 hours of processing time
- Any item(s) purchased online on full retail price is eligible for a full refund within 7 calendar days of delivery
- Any item(s) purchased on sale cannot be refunded and are only eligible for exchange or non-expiring store credit within 7 calendar days of delivery / pickup / purchase
- For store pickup, the 7 calendar days return / exchange window starts from when customer receives ‘Ready for Pickup’ notification on provided communication method (email, text or both). If no contact info is provided, the 7 calendar days window starts from the day the order is placed
- In-Store purchases are NOT eligible for a refund. Store Credit could be issued for the full amount paid if item(s) brought back within 7 Calendar days
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded
- Accessories such as Jewelry & Footwear are not eligible for exchange or return due to the nature of the products
- Any item to be eligible for exchange/return MUST have their tags intact, unaltered in brand new - salable condition
- If exchange cannot be offered due to availability of the product, store credit would be issued for the full amount paid for the item(s) requiring an exchange
- Return labels are not provided for any returning item(s)
- Please allow 7 calendar days for the exchange/return to process after delivery to returning address and 3-5 business days for the amount to reflect back into your account.
- We suggest keeping the tracking number handy until the returning package is received, and getting insurance for the totaling amount of returning item(s) as String & Thread cannot be held liable for undelivered packages
- Measurements for the dresses are as per size charts provided however, there could be a +/- 1” difference, and that is NOT considered a fault
- Accessories attached to the outfits may possibly be slightly different compared to the ones shown in images as the accessories are not provided by the brand and their availability varies
- Slight difference in shade of the color of the product due to photography settings is not considered a fault as described in product description
- String & Thread offers world wide shipping. (import countries & regions may have import taxes for which the purchaser is fully liable to pay at the time of clearance)
- Free Shipping across USA on all orders $150+ across Canada on all orders $300+. All Free Shipping orders are shipped through UPS Ground service (1 - 5 business days delivery time across USA, and 2-7 business days time internationally)
- Overnight Shipping and 2 Day Air shipping options available at checkout
- Any air shipping order is set at a priority and shipped as soon as received. All other orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of being placed
- Once the shipping label has been created, any order placed cannot be cancelled or altered including delivery address
- In case of any delivery address changes, String & Thread needs to receive an email at email@example.com, stating the reason for delivery address change and original address and new address for verification purposes
We recommend dry cleaning only.
Steaming the clothes, rather than ironing
How can I make my clothes stay in the same condition as I bought them for longer? Do I have to take a garment to the dry cleaners? At what temperature should I iron my shirts? Learn to read the labels and symbols so that your clothes look the very best when you wear them.
Learn the washing care symbol labels and always follow the instructions, which have been previously tested by experts in a laboratory in order to guarantee the quality of our garments.
Machine wash. Do not exceed the indicated temperature.
By hand. Do not exceed 40 degrees.
By hand or machine wash- using a short spin program and always wash at the indicated temperature.
Dry clean. No water can be used.
Whiteners / Bleach
You can use bleach.
You cannot use bleach.
Garments that are not iron resistant.
110º/230ºF 150º/302ºF 200º/392ºF
Garments that may be ironed at the indicated temperature.
Using any type of solvent.
Using mineral products only.
Clean with Perchloroethylene.
Garments that cannot be washed and require a professional service.
Hang the wet garment on a clothes line or a rail, inside or outside the house without wringing or shaking it beforehand.
Place the garment on a horizontal surface to allow it to dry.
You can use a tumble dryer at moderate heat.
Cannot use a tumble dryer.
Here is a list of F.A.Q and their answers to better and quickly assist you
Is everything stitched?
Yes, Every product that String & Thread sells is ready to wear.
All dresses have sleeves?
Yes. We do not sell any sleeveless dresses; even if the image shown has sleeveless modeled shoot.
Sleeves can be taken off from any dress as per customer request for an additional alteration cost.
do you sell original brand products?
Yes, String & Thread only sells original brand products that are stitched at our facility by expert tailors
Do you ship from USA?
Yes, we are a Pakistani Clothing Boutique and online store based off of Houston, TX and all our clothes are ready to wear and shipped locally from the USA.
Are the products returnable?
Absolutley, please visit our exchange / return page to view our policies